Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Roger Kwok supports his "wife", Jessica Hsuan to win TV Queen


Roger Kwok (郭晉安), Vincy Chan (泳兒) and Leo Ku (古巨基) attended a charity dinner function as the guest presenters. Mentioning about being nominated for TV King as Roger is unsure if he will be attending the awards ceremony, he says: "Although Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) always says Oh My Grad (老表) series will not win any awards, but I know the company will continue to include my name and it is better that you ask me who is more likely to win. Anyway, I am not telling you guys and he is my good friend and I do not want to give him any pressure. He is married and taller than me." Is he referring to Vincent Wong (王浩信)?

Asking about TV Queen, Roger believes Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) has high chances and says: "Hope she wins and I definitely support her as my "wife"."

Vincy expresses she attends the opening ceremony of Hins Cheung's (張敬軒) restaurant a few days ago and is uncertain if it is a restaurant or recording studio as the renovation looks glamorous and alike.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.