Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Newly crowned TV Queen, Natalie Tong shows black face and respects netizens' criticisms


Newly crowned TV Queen, Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) has sore voice during a Korean eyewear brand, Gentle Monster. She has sought consultation from a doctor on the following day after TVB Anniversary Awards and feels dizzy for several days after taking the medication: "It is strong medicine and the doctor tells me to sleep after taking it. I go to bed for 4 hours after taking medicine and continue to sleep again after taking taking pills. (Any celebrations?) Kristal Tin (田蕊妮) and Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) buy congee in Tsim Sha Tsui and bring it to me at home. They know I am hungry and have been waiting for me at home for a long time."

Mentioning about showing a black face when Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) is delivering her thank you speech, Natalie did notice the netizens' comments despite feeling dizzy: "I have explained before that woman does feel unwell during the awards ceremonies in Singapore and Malaysia. Some believe and some may not believe it while others may find it disgusting when woman has menses. Too many things happen on that day and I forget to take painkillers and fortunately, there is no edema." She also understands she may not have full supports from everybody and thanks to the people supporting her: "I must say thank you to the people disliking me too and it does not matter. Winning award gives me encouragement and it is also a form of recognition from the company. It is a miracle and I am contented. (Sign long contract in exchange for long contract?) People have been asking it all along and it is a long contract. No need to keep talking about it."

When asked if she becomes the main target after becoming TV Queen, Natalie feels helpless but to keep working hard only and feels very touched that Jessica Hsuan (宣萱) texts her immediately for congratulations. Upon mentioning about the netizens support Jessica as TV Queen, Natalie says: "She is my ideal TV Queen in my heart." Ever wonder if Natalie's old love, Tony Hung (洪永城) makes any expressions to her yet?

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.