Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

My Ages Apart series: Charmaine Sheh makes cameo appearance and it is full of memory for her


TVB anniversary series, My Ages Apart (誇世代) had aired its finale on 12 January and Charmaine Sheh (佘詩曼) made a cameo appearance in the final ending due to friendship reason. The story illustrates Lily Li (李麗麗) acts as a granny and plays the weight machine, and Charmaine Sheh appears at the cinema and is praised by the public as a beauty. This scene gives a surprise to the audiences and many netizens are asking about Charmaine's return to TVB.

Charmaine thanks everyone's support online on 13 January: "Hope everybody like my surprise and thank you to the invitation for making cameo appearance in My Ages Apart series from the film producer, Joe Chan (陳維冠). It is full of memory for me to be part of the cast team."

Charmaine also shared photo of herself eating food on 12 January: "My holidays is beginning and I can eat and sleep to the fullest. Starting my journey now!"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.