Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, January 12, 2018

Jennifer Yu is addicted to Fiona Sit; Lee Yee Man has a dry love life for 2 years


Jennifer Yu (余香凝) wore an outfit by her idol, Fiona Sit (薛凱琪) to attend a movie premiere, Home Again (緣來無限期) with Lee Yee Man (李綺雯), Susan Siu (邵音音) and Wong You Nam (黃又南) on 08 January. Jennifer says: "The weather is freezing but I feel very warm. I do not like girls but facing Fiona resembles addiction. I meet her many times and start to imitate the way she talks after watching On the First Beat (學警出更) series. I even skip meals to buy her CD during schooling days. My friends comment I sound gentle when singing and resemble her upon singing high pitch. I really wish to film movie with her."

As Yee Man is single for 2 years, she admits her love life is very dry and looking at the young men in the film helps to quench her thirst. Asking if she prefers young or old meat, Yee Man says: "Having meat to eat is most important and we must nourish ourselves during winter. I am known as the safety precaution queen who has different types of inner layers and will have a location shooting for Justice Bao: The First Year (包青天再起風雲) series. Hence, I am usually the first one to leave after removing the costume. Haha!"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.