Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, December 22, 2017

William Lok and Christine Kuo praise each other are their medicines


William Lok (陸漢洋) and Christine Kuo (苟芸慧) attend a charity dinner banquet with the aim to raise donation for patients having depression on 16 December. William admits to having low spirits as a car racer and it goes away with Christine's support: "I used to have depression and nothing now except for "benefits". (Christine is your medicine?) She is my magical pill and we are happy together."

Christine also praises William is her best medicine: "The mood is very poor when you are sick and you will feel better when there is someone besides you. He encourages me to vent my frustration and I feel it works through car racing. (Look for your boyfriend when you are unhappy?) I dare not." William says: "I will bring her to certain places such as exercising and listening to music to vent her frustration when she feels unhappy."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.