Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, November 6, 2017

Gigi Lai shares her frozen age secret and remains skinny due to her children


Gigi Lai (黎姿) expresses she has been busy managing her beauty salon business and taking care of her family during an event on 02 November: "Although my 3 children are growing up, but they always throw tempers and many people have been asking me about being skinny as I need to carry them outside frequently. (You are given "frozen age" goddess?) I guess it is the mindset. I go for bonding sessions, playing games and going to theme parks with my children regularly. It makes me feel young and happy with many activities and everyone feels I look young. Medical science helps as well and having a right mindset is most important."

Asking about the types of beauty treatments, Gigi replies she tries all except for plastic surgery as she is considered a guinea pig in the company before introducing the treatments to the clients. When asked if she will bring her family for holidays during Christmas, Gigi says: "Yes it is not easy to study and I do not want my children to have too much stress. I hope to bring them to different places to expand their horizon."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.