Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Ali Lee denies she is a devoted person: I have meals with different friends


Ali Lee (李佳芯) and her filming partner, Vincent Wong (王浩信) in Legal Mavericks (踩過界) series attend a brand event together on 11 October. She is aware of the recent news related to Vincent and understands gossips tend to begin but it does not affect their friendship.

Asking if she feels fortunate for not being involved in the scandal, Ali says: "It does not matter and my friends understand my character. I do not have any rumours with male artiste so far and hope to maintain it. (Your boyfriend, Danny Chan (陳炳銓) feels relieved?) They have complete trust in me and try not to let me worry about my loved ones. (Danny is not worried as you are a devoted person?) I am not devoted as I always have meals with different friends and the photos happen to be taken with the same person. (Stable relationship?) It is very windy this year and I place my career as top priority. Hope to balance it and less windy this year."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.