Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 19, 2017

37 years old Wong Cho Lam relies on welfare benefits before: Please do not feel depressed


37 years old Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) is the boss of a manager company and his wife, Leanne Li (李亞男) is the champion of Ms Chinese International beauty pageant and owns more than billion worth of asset. However, he does not come from a rich family and rely on welfare benefits before. Cho Lam accepts an interview from a radio station: "I remember those days of relying on welfare benefits and paying the debts while studying acting course. What should I do when I have $200 in my bank account only? Fortunately, I make it and do not treat money essential now as I only have $200 at that time and able to survive. Hence, I urge friends who are facing the same difficulty do not feel depressed and know how you feel. You can be successful just like me one day and we must have hope in our lives. The company relies on my income now and hope it will be successful next year."

Cho Lam reveals that his father passes away around 40 plus and has made arrangements to leave his assets to his wife long ago. Mentioning about Leanne has depression, Cho Lam says: "It is exaggerating. You cannot say Tong Leung (梁朝偉) has depressing expression and has depression as a result. Anyway, it is a valuable lesson to me and I return to Hong Kong to accompany her immediately after rejecting all work arrangements. It is also an alert to all guys and please do not neglect your wife because of working."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.