Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, September 25, 2017

Raymond Cho undergoes minor surgery due to overworking: I am fine now


Raymond Cho (曹永廉) receives recognition based on A General, A Scholar, A Eunuch (超時空男臣) series lately. He shares photo of a hospital bed and leaves a message this morning on Weibo: "Completed a minor operation and everything is normal. Resuming my work after resting for 2 days." Many netizens tell him to take care of himself well but Ben Wong (黃智賢) asks him: "What surgery? Breast enhancement? Liposuction? Increasing height? Changing your gender? I am very worried about you and please take care of yourself."

Raymond replies through WhatsApp subsequently: "The doctor says I have ventricular drainage and it will grow if I overwork. Fortunately, it is benign but it is painful when blocking my toe. Hence, I need to go for surgery and I am fine now. Please do not worry and thank you for the concern."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.