Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, September 24, 2017

Elaine Yiu accepts the marriage proposal from "Cheng Tsz Bong"? She says I do


Elaine Yiu (姚子羚) is promoting The Tofu War (燦爛的外母) series on 20 September and mentioning about Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) acting as her boyfriend, Cheng Tsz Bong (鄭子邦) proposing marriage to her and she agrees to it during the latest episode of the show, Nonsense Club go for Vacation (胡說八道真情假期) on 19 September, she says: "Please do not believe them. They print out the photo of Tsz Bong and I can only smile during the filming. Hope my boyfriend does not see it. (Isn't it counted as accepting his proposal?) Nope. He has not proposed yet and I have no marriage plan yet. My friends are worried about me only."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.