Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, June 16, 2017

Grace Wong announces she is married: I am Mrs Zhang


Grace Wong (王君馨) and her boyfriend, Daniel Zhang are married in 11th June (US timing) in New York and announces she is Mrs Zhang.

Grace leaves a message: "I am married to Daniel on 11th June in New York and feel elated. My sisters help me to hold the gown and I am pouring tea to the parents. Other than being the maid of honor, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) becomes my attendant and I do not have one at all." The sisters also compose a song and use the rap manner to congratulate the newly-wedded couple. Grace says: "They are very sweet and use 10 minutes for sharing and rap the song with sweet lyrics to my husband and me."

Grace describes her wedding is full of warmth and it move the guests with tears. She says: "I feel very happy as I am Mrs Zhang today. I feel very blissful and see you in 11th July!"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.