Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, March 25, 2017

8 months expecting Carat Cheung expresses her disappointment: Love me or leave me?


Carat Cheung (張名雅) is expecting for nearly 8 months and shares her photos of herself and her husband, Joe Choy (蔡錦豪) on Instagram frequently. Earlier, Carat and Joe film photo album together and it shows they are a sweet couple.

Today (23 March) on Instagram, Carat uploaded photo of a gloomy sky and left a message: "It is an unforgettable night. I never see another side of myself and cannot stop now." She also hashtag in English such as unforgettable, I will never forget tonight, love me or leave me, so scary, very disappointed, worse than stranger, if you choose not to stop me and you chose not to pull me back. Many netizens asked her what had happened and Carat did not reply until now.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.