Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Benjamin Yuen does something wrong to Jennifer Shum? He admits he breaks her heart


A few days ago on social networking website, Jennifer Shum (岑杏賢) announced she ended her 3 years relationship with Benjamin Yuen (袁偉豪) and it is pointed that he stirred her jealousy when failing to keep a distance from the actresses. On 24 November, Benjamin appeared haggard during an event and said: "Firstly, I would like to apologise to the affected actress due to my problem with Jennifer. I fail to do it well, hurt her and cause her to lose security. She does not force me to marry her but jealousy causes her to lose security. She is a good woman and it is my fault for not cherishing her."

Benjamin emphasised they remained as friends and asking about the reason for lacking of security, he said: "I guess we need to understand each other again when a woman makes this decision. (You have broken up during TVB Anniversary Gala on 19 November?) It started from 20 November. (Did you do something wrong?) I fail to do it well and do not wish to elaborate the details but she has forgiven me."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.