Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Angelababy admits she is a sentimental person


5 months pregnant Angelababy took photo shoot for the magazine cover earlier and she was covered with lots of fur. She admitted she was a sentimental person towards everything and said: "I am a sentimental person and Jay Chou (周杰倫) is my idol since small. I like GD a few years ago and feel I should support them all the way as their fan. I give myself 5 starts when chasing after stars. (Your hubby, Huang Xiaoming (黃曉明)?) I am a sentimental person and it is the same as wearing clothes. That's why, we are together for many years."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.