Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Busy Ivana Wong seldom spends time with her husband


Ivana Wong (王菀之) accepted an interview at radio station and had completed filming stage play not long ago. She is currently recording songs and promoting her new movie currently. Ivana attended the movie premiere on 22 June and felt overjoyed to see many audiences were laughing and taking out tissue as well.

When asked if her husband showed support too, Ivana said: "Nope as I will feel embarrassed. He will buy ticket later. (Give you opinion?) Perhaps he might not tell me but I will know upon looking at his expression. (Insufficient time to have baby?) We seldom spend time together and I miss him when filming stage play earlier. (Does he say you neglect him?) Please refrain from using this word and I will listen to him. He will say he knows I am busy and I agree."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.