Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, April 29, 2016

Ruco Chan will be going for motorcycle licence in August


Artiste, Ruco Chan (陳展鵬), Joel Chan (陳山聰), Stefan Wong (黃長興) and Tsui Wing (徐榮) were filming new series, Hot Pursuit (乘勝狙擊) at Yuen Long and Ruco and Tsui Wing were driving motorcycles. Ruco said: "I feel tempted when seeing the motorcycle and many people are staring at me when driving and I need not wear any helmet too. I will be going for motorcycle licence in August. I am driving a private road today and have checked there is no problem. (Buy insurance?) Yes, for the car only and I will drive slowly."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.