Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Joey Yung sprains her leg during rehearsal and netizens feel heart pain for her



Lately, singer, Joey Yung (容祖兒) was filming Mainland China Program, I am a Singer 4 (我是歌手4) and she always puts in her best efforts for rehearsal in order to have perfect performance. However, she injured her leg during the rehearsal on 16 March and shared photo of herself seeing the doctor on Weibo. Joey left a message: "I do not expect myself to injure my leg during the last day of rehearsal and it is very serious until I cannot stand up properly. I feel angry and upset as everything is prepared for the programme now but I am injured instead. It is unsure if I can perform by using one leg later." Many netizens told Joey to rest well and could dance again after recovering.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.