Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Adia Chan is filming TVB series in mid year 2016


Artiste, Adia Chan (陳松伶) went to Sunday Stage Fight (Sunday好戲王) program as the judge at Tseung Kwan O TVB City at night and it was obvious she gained substantial weight. She laughed and said: "I have water retention and the weather is wet lately. It seems that I am sucking in the rain like an elephant and my husband cannot recognise me. Honestly, I have lost some weight now and the audiences failed to recognise me earlier."

It has been 10 years since Adia filmed TVB series and she will be returning to TVB in mid year: "I wish to lose weight around 10 pounds. (Act as auntie?) Pretty woman but can act as auntie too. Hope the Hong Kong audiences can accept me and my friends tell me to beware of netizens. Actually, netizens are friendly and we should not say them resembling sharks."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.