Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, January 22, 2016

Rene Liu will be holding her concert in Hong Kong


One week ago, Rene Liu (劉若英) is in Hong Kong promoting her concert which will be hold in Hong Kong Coliseum on 09 April. When mentioned about her son who will be one year old, she laughed and said: "Yesterday, I just know the concert ticketing on that day is his birthday. The concert ticketing is on 29 January. Hence, I will buy a ticket for him and let him keep it as memory. (When you will bring your son to see concert?) I hope so but Sylvia Chang (張艾嘉) said I can bring my son to Hong Kong and she will help me to take care of him."

Rene Liu expressed she needed not rehearse for the concert but had to practice to wear high-heeled shoes. She laughed and explained: "Because my knees have surgery before and I can only wear high-heeled shoes on the stage for 3 hours. It is already a big challenge to me and I will say this sentence after singing: "Thank you 謝謝" Please continue to support."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.