Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Niki Chow: No rush for me into getting married and having children


Artiste Niki Chow (周麗淇) attended a charity dinner and was asked if it is a dream come true to be invited to such a great dinner? She said there a lot of things that are a dream come true: "Do not be greedy". (Getting married and having children?) Getting married and having children is not a dream, it is a stage of life. (Do you have a timetable?) There is a timetable for work, I do not want to add other things to it. (Didn't you previously have a meal with a man?) He was my business partner, he even said to me it was a mistake: "I am getting rumors". We were having a meeting to discuss about salon things.

Family has not rushed me into getting married and having children

Niki was asked whether seeing her sister Kathy Chow's (周汶錡) son as a cute baby, had it impacted her into wanting to have her own child? She said: "No, it's not my family's first time having a young child. My brother had a child first and in fact, I do miss my nephew (Jacques). Every time I return home and have dinner, I would go visit him to see if he has woken up yet. He would smile when he first sees me and he really sticks with me. We don't see each other often and when he first sees me he would have an expression like he would say 'you have have come back'. I also give him a lot of kisses and I love his baby smell, so you don't have to worry about me because my family's focus is all on him". (Mummy didn't rush you?) She told me not to have children yet, she said: "I don't know what to do if you have children". So it won't happen in the short-term. (Not even rushing into marriage?) She didn't give me any pressure, she knows I don't like people pressuring and rushing me. So she didn't rush me, I am happy and ok.

Not afraid to spend a lonely Christmas

Niki disclosed that she is currently single and said: "I wouldn't say I am awaiting, but rather available. I don't think there is the right person for me yet". (Is there a pursuer?) It isn't classified as a pursuer because, I don't have much of the time. I haven't found the person with the same interest. (You have refused a lot of people?) No, my friends always bring their single male and female friends out to dinner, but I don't have much of a topic to talk about with them. Just leave it to fate. (Not afraid to spend a lonely Christmas?) Not afraid, I am very busy. I have to work and have a family gathering. I think everyone is scared of me being lonely, some people asked me whether I'm going to a party on the 24th and 25th. I said I was very sorry, I won't be in Hong Kong. Thank you for asking and giving me this opportunity. I'm still thinking where I will be going to.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.       

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.