Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Myolie Wu is getting married tomorrow: Feels nervous and excited




Myolie Wu (胡杏兒) will be getting married to her boyfriend Philip Lee tomorrow and going through their wedding ceremony in Hong Kong. They will hold their wedding banquet at Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Hong Kong tomorrow night and celebrate the important moment with their relatives.

Needs time to adjust to Mrs Lee identity

Recently, Myolie has been busy with wedding preparations and take care of everything personally, and said: "I released messages on Weibo earlier and getting married once is more than enough, as there is many preparations. Marriage is the most important moment in one's life and I feel very nervous and excited, but I do not suffer from insomnia and lose weight as well. Instead, I eat more as feel my face is too skinny. When mentioned she will be address as Mrs Lee tomorrow, Myolie replied she had yet to adjust to it and said: "I need some time to adjust to it as used to freedom and need not report to another person about my whereabout. It is time for me to get used to my identity now."

Will balance both family and career

In reality, Myolie and Philip place great importance on family and she hoped to balance both family and career in the future. Myolie said: "I will continue to work after married. I am a workaholic and will put in my full efforts especially after joining a new company not long ago. I hope my career will achieve to another level. She added she will continue to film series and take care of her bridal business, KEVOLIE. Earlier, Myolie wore the bridal gown, The blessing collection specially designed by her own company so as to promote her business. Also, the evening gown, KEVOLIE wore by Nancy Wu (胡定欣) during the Award ceremony received compliments helped to boost her business. Hence, she decided to expand her business to Mainland China and said: "We are planning now and hope to open a branch either in Shanghai or Beijing. I am interested in this trade and have been learning from it. Hope the business will prosper."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.