Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, November 30, 2015

Ron Ng has no nomination and will not attend TVB Anniversary Awards


Ron Ng's (吳卓羲) contract with TVB has expired now and attended the celebration banquet of the finale of the series, Lord of Shanghai (梟雄) at Tseung Kwan O TVB City. He expressed his desire to film with Anthony Wong (黃秋生) again and when mentioned about his contract with TVB had expired, Ron replied TVB Executive, Catherine Tsang (曾勵珍) invited him to film another drama during the banquet: "I guess I will not be signing the contract first and Catherine Tsang invites me to film another drama and I tell her next year, as I will be filming series in Mainland China until next year. TVB and I maintain good relationship and I hope to return and will act in the sequel if they are filming it."

Production Company in Mainland China

Ron Ng disclosed he had production company in Mainland China and his workload was getting heavier. Asking if he will be focusing on developing his career in China, Ron said: "Not really and taking a look. I am currently liaising about series, movie and script in China and Malaysia. I also liaised with movie company in Hong Kong. (Attending TVB Anniversary Awards (台慶頒獎禮)?) I am not nominated."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.