Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Grace Chan will shout loudly when under tremendous pressure and look for Kevin Cheng for comfort



Artiste Grace Chan (陳凱琳) is crowned as the winner during Ms Hong Kong pageant and heavily groomed as the new generation of 'fadan' by TVB immediately. Captain of Destiny (張保仔) series is considered her third workpiece and it is expected Grace is suffering tremendous pressure.

During the interview, Grace said: "Before Captain of Destiny series, I acted in Overachievers (名門暗戰) and Raising the Bar (四個女仔三個BAR) series. I suffer tremendous pressure as the main lead with most timing scenes in this series. I am nervous from filming to broadcasting. There is many criticisms in the public and people will find ways to attack you. Once I am having meal with my granny, she asks if I have put in full efforts and any regrets although no method to make everybody to like me but have I put in my full efforts. I tell her no regret and have put in full efforts and there is nothing impossible. She feels relieved after hearing it."

Grace disclosed tremendous pressure made her shouted loudly at times and when asked if she looked for her boyfriend, Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) for comfort, she said: "Yes as he is experienced and has his own  ways to talk to me. I will also listen to the opinions from colleagues and film producer. He is filming series in Mainland China when the series is broadcasting and he will watch it during his free time to give me opinion."

When mentioned about kiss scene with Tony Hung (洪永城) in the series, Grace expressed she felt comfortable and no embarrassment when filming it. We completed in one take as we do not want to re-film it. Asking if she will stop Kevin from watching it, Grace said: "It does not matter as we are professional and I am more afraid of my dad watching it. Previously, there is kiss scene in Raising the Bar series and my dad asks about the reason for filming this scene. He does not like to watch such scene and I may need to lure him away next time, haha." It was also her first time to collaborate with Tony Hung and Ruco Chan (陳展鵬), and Grace said: "Tony is mischievous and fun to play around with. Ruco is very serious and will ask about my thoughts and analyse together after reading the script."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.