Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Selena Li wears transparent top which shows her black bra


Artiste Selena Li (李施嬅) and Lu Ho Ming (陸浩明) attended an event in shopping mall at Tsuen Wan (荃灣). Selena wore a skirt and transparent top which showed her black bra and this showed her sexiness: "A little sexy and I have made safety precaution though. Earlier, I have grown fat and go to gym with my sister together. My waist and hip is reduced by two inches but my chest should be the same."

Currently, Selena is filming Purely Accidental (純熟意外) series and said: "In the series, I am acting with Lawrence Ng (吳啟華) and feel embarrassed, as he acted Zhang Wuji role leaves me a deep impression and I make him nervous too." She added she will invest in beauty salon and food business other than acting.

Denied about marriage rumour

When asked if she reduced filming series so as to wait for marriage, Selena denied it and said: "Not that fast and Elaine Yiu (姚子羚) should take the lead. (Isn't it Myolie Wu (胡杏兒)?) Elaine is a nice woman and her boyfriend cannot let her go. (Rumoured your boyfriend's family want you to be low-key?) It is fake and I want to focus on working. (Stable relationship?) Yes."

Selena disclosed it was her beloved dog's birthday today and she gave him lamb steak. When mentioned she took care of her pet better than her boyfriend, Selena said: "Yes and I need to give extra care to my dog which resemble to a child. (When you plan to give birth?) Elaine Yiu should be first. I need to perform in Malaysia during mid-autumn festival and have dinner with my family after the performance. (Not reuniting with your boyfriend?) No need, with my family first."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.