Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Lin Xia Wei opens food restaurant: I prefer to be realistic



Artiste Lin Xia Wei (林夏薇) appeared at the opening ceremony of her food restaurant at North Point (北角) and said: "Other than North Point, I have another shop at Castle Peak Bay (屯門黃金海岸). 2 friends and I invested together and the total investments is 8 digits. (Support by your husband?) Yes but we are financially independent. (Wish to become food giant owner?) I love to eat. (Will tend to the shop personally?) Yes, as it is my own business. (Your husband is not free to attend the opening ceremony?) Yes, he is busy."

When mentioned about TVB requested their artistes to sign long contract, Xia Wei replied she did hear about the news and said: "Yes, I am aware but it does not include me. (Will sign if they approach you?) I will let nature take its course. (Not learning from Raymond Lam (林峯) to venture outside?) Everyone has their own choice and I am doing business now. Is it considered outside industry? (Open shop as a backup plan?) Nope. Many artistes are doing business now and I prefer to be realistic. (Do not want to be 'Tai Tai'?) Will work as long as there is suitable work."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.