Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Check out what Jiro Wang's wish is for his 34th birthday!



It was Taiwanese artiste Jiro Wang's (汪東城) birthday yesterday. Having just turned 34, he smilingly revealed his birthday wish, which is to star in the third installment of Hollywood's Avengers. Previously, he has already expressed through his Weibo: "I've been thinking that a few more days and I will be a year older, I felt so angry that I couldn't sleep, it's like there are still many things that I haven't done yet, a lot of things I haven't finished doing, a lot of things I didn't achieve. But it doesn't matter, as long as the intention and the impulse are still here, then I will continue to forward!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.