Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Miriam Yeung's son is two-face in front of his parents


Recently singer Miriam Yeung (楊千嬅) attended a shopping mall event to help children find happiness through games and activities. Miriam said she is helping her son Torres enrol in hobby classes but music is a priority: "He has enrolled in sport classes including; swimming and badminton. Although he doesn't know how to play badminton, but I want him to play with other children and communicate with them. It is important to him because this year he is going into K1. He really needs to develop his communication skills. I'm helping him as much as I can. However, right now I do feel guilty myself because I owe a debt to my son. Soon I will be flying to different places this summer vacation and don't have much time to be with him. (What do you need to do?) "Flying everywhere for reality shows, also need to film movies and advertisements. They are all in August and September. I am unable to take him out to play in the coming months, but hopefully it will be Christmas".

Never want to leave the house and is always late

Miriam was asked if her son is use to her often going out to work? Miriam said: "He didn't care about me when he was younger, but now he knows how to show his emotions. He would really be upset, but when I am about to leave the house, he would stare at me and have teary eyes. (Would you not want to leave the house?) I would not want to, so that is why I'm always late. Once I was half an hour late for a meeting. It is hard for me to leave the house seeing my son like that". She also said that her son shows a different face when he looks at her husband Real Ting (丁子高): "He would say bye bye". (Would your son feel sad?) He wouldn't. My husband always plays with him. My son said: "You can kiss me, but you must give the maid a kiss first". Husband would then say: "I will kiss mummy", but our son would say no. He knows my husband would not give our maid a kiss, he's very smart. Our son does have a two-face between me and my husband. He acts very foolish around his father". Miriam revealed that his son is very good at getting along with other children: "I am now very good with children. A lot of my work are children related, such as; child protection and education".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.