Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Find out why Ella Koon wished to give birth to baby girl


Last week, Ella Koon (官恩娜) announced that she was pregnant. Yesterday, she wore high-heeled shoes to attend an event and expressed that she needed to pay attention to her current diet and uncomfortable to get pregnant initially. Ella said: "Very good for this week and I feel like being myself again, but, felt uncomfortable earlier. I did not puke that badly before and resembled to taking a roller coaster ride for three months, and unable to get off the ride. It made me feel extremely uncomfortable. I held onto my husband and said: "Help, it is very hard for me but feel better now."

Ella Koon disclosed that she hoped to give birth to a baby daughter and said: "Because I wish to give birth to best friend as my relationship with my mother is very close. But, I am very happy regardless of boy or girl. Healthy is the most important."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.