Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Candy Yuen reveals anxiousness after filming nude scenes, returns to Australia to rest


New movie, The Gigolo (鴨王) has premiered and Candy Yuen (袁嘉敏) who starred in it, candidly expressed that she was extremely anxious: "Have never tried watching my own performance in such a huge movie theater. (Ignored by Jeana Ho (何佩瑜) and Dominic Ho (何浩文) during the group photo?) Really? Didn't feel like it. I never thought about how to stand, I never cared about these things. (Do you think Jeana and Dominic hugged and kissed purposely to steal the spotlight?) They have always been good friends, like brothers and sisters, didn't think too much about it. I can't pull them apart? It's just a ritual, so doing anything is OK."

She also responded to news pointing to her two bed scenes changed to six: "The director is new, adding and reducing scenes will definitely occur. But some he would add immediately and those are really intense, so I never saw it coming. As a result, I cried out with real tears. (Your pay decreased?) Because I have a contract, I can't say how much. After filming the movie, I indeed returned to Australia, went into the forest to rest and relax, because I'm timid and afraid things will happen. Previously filming the movie, I cried everyday. (The premiere ended, that's it for promotions?) After, I still have to participate in thanking the audience."  

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.