Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Jade Solid Gold Awards Presentation: Stephanie Ho will wear revealing and sexy dress?



Stephanie Ho (何雁詩), Shimica Castro Wong (黃宇希), Auston Lam (林師傑) and others attended the press conference of Jade Solid Gold Awards Presentation (2014年度勁歌金曲頒獎典禮). Stephanie was very sexy and wore a dress which revealed her back. She performed Rap, while Auston was in-charge of Beatbox.

During the interview, Stephanie expressed that the dress was chosen by the image consultant and when asked if she will wear sexy dress again during the awards presentation, she said: "I do not mind but it is better to inform me earlier so that I can train my body first. (Low-cut dress?) It is okay but not deep V. (Any idea to improve your chances of winning?) More low-cut dress? I will ask my fans to vote for me but my satisfaction is higher if I win TVB award."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.