Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Will Pan: The doctor says I am very lucky and have strong determination


Few days ago, Taiwanese singer, Will Pan (潘瑋柏), was rehearsing for his concert and had an accident. His head was badly injured and lost lots of blood. After two surgery, his condition was stablised and he continued to stay in hospital for observations. Three days ago on social networking website, Will left a message for the first time: "The doctor said I am very lucky and I have strong determination and body. Thus, I have a speedy recovery. In fact, I am very happy to share with everybody about my feelings." Will also apologised for the concert cancellation, mentioned again his eyes were dark when the accident happened. He was very worried and only fell asleep after chatting to his parents in the next morning.

As Will knew everybody was very concerned for him, he left a message to console them instead: "As an artiste, we work and pursue our dreams. I am injured but have no regrets in participating this performance and I love the stage. Please do not be worried and I will return soon. My horoscope sign is Leo, I am a warrior and just return from hell. I will have my concert again and please wait for me!" His friends were very touched upon seeing the message and Rainie Yang (楊丞琳) praised him for being a real man. Michelle Chen (陳妍希) and Christin Fan (范瑋琪) also looked forward to his next performance.

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.