Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Real Ting: I am more evil compared to my wife, Miriam Yeung


Five days ago, Real Ting (丁子高) attended an activity and expressed that he admired his wife, Miriam Yeung (楊千嬅) who sacrificed her sleeping time to look after her son, Torres. Therefore, his son was relatively close to his wife. Real Ting said: "I am considered evil compared to my wife. Sometimes when he is naughty, I will look at him and he will stay silent. (Have a daughter and closer to you?) Daughter is definitely different and I will firmly stick to her."

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.