Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Linda Chung: I have confidence of myself to become TV Queen




TVB artiste, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) acted as a female doctor in the series, All that is Bitter is Sweet (大藥坊), and expressed with confidence that she stood a good chance to become TV Queen this round, and said: "I am in this industry for ten years and have confidence of myself to become TV Queen. It should be good timing now. I try to give myself less pressure and it increase my maturity even not winning awards previously." Linda also disclosed that this was the first time that she composed soundtrack for the series and said: "This is my first time to compose song for TVB. (Wish to have more?) Yes and I have many remaining stocks." She added that she did not wish to answer relationship questions to the public but her parents have been rushing her to get married, and said: "I wish to wait for my perfect timing but parents have been rushing me to settle down and have baby. They wish to have more grandchildren, as my sister has just given birth."

When asked about the unforgettable filming scene, Linda replied it was the water scene with her partner, Ruco Chan (陳展鵬), as it required her to cut hair and said: "I am in the water for more than 10 hours and the hair wig is stuck to my real hair and it takes two hours to remove. Everyone applies hand cream for me and hopes my hair will become smooth again. However, I still need to go for hair cut eventually."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.