Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, September 26, 2014

Janet Chow's protruding belly announces good news; Will continue to stay at TVB


Artiste Janet Chow (周家蔚) was recently exposed by ON.CC that she is suspected to be already two months pregnant. Wearing a pair of three-inch high heels, she appeared at TVB City with a seemingly protruding belly and also took photos with executive Virginia Lok (樂易玲). Because TVB is concerned with their artistes' decisions to stay or leave, she frankly expressed that during this event she was explaining to the company about the discussions from a few days ago, and also strongly emphasized that she doesn't have a desire to leave: "I've grown up in TVB for many years, will continue to stay with the company to until my contract expires. I also don't have any requests, only worried that my business will get too busy and will impact the job offers the company arrange for me. When my contract ends, I will consider changing the terms on my contract. But I haven't thought about going to another television station to work. (Are you pregnant?) Haha! Thank you everyone for caring about you, if there are good news I will tell everyone."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.