Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Shirley Yeung: I am a devoted mummy & become an 'Iron' woman




Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) wore a white mini dress to attend an event in the shopping mall in Sai Wan (西環) and when mentioned about her two years old daughter, she disclosed that she will tell bedside stories every night and said: "However, she will become more alert when she listens and I have to switch off the lights in her bedroom by force."

When asked if she brought her daughter for swimming during the holidays, Shirley said: "I bring her twice and she is screaming at the top of her voice for the first time. As for second time, I add bubbles and she is used to swimming. (Bringing her to the beach?) I will see first. (Travelling during holidays?) I have to see first and plan."

When asked about her work after leaving TVB, Shirley said that she will be going for stage performance and hosting some programmes in Mainland China and did not have any plans to hire a manager. She confessed that she was a devoted mummy and said: "I will go anywhere for stage performance and will take care of my daughter when I am free. (Very tired?) No choice, as I have to work while taking care of my daughter. I am busy for 24 hours and become an 'iron' woman."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.