Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Joyce Cheng borrows her mother's glasses


Ho Yuen Dong (何遠東) dressed up as Lydia Sum (沈殿霞) with Lydia's glasses lent to him by Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜) and a fake wig. In addition to his small actions, he was really similar to Lydia. When Joyce saw Ho Yuen Dong before the show started, she uncontrollably began to tear up. Host Nancy Sit (薛家燕) even looked at Ho Yuen Dong and said: "Ah Fei, I really miss you!"

Joyce said: "When I saw Ho Yuen Dong play my mother on stage, I thought besides Uncle Lo Hoi Pang, he is the only one that can play my mother quite closely. He played her really adorably, it's not disgusting at all. Because my mother only left behind three pair of glasses, I urged him that if he breaks it, I will kill him!" Speaking of reminiscing about her mother and then uncontrollably crying, Joyce personally believed it wasn't professional and it will affect the progress of her work. Ho Yuen Dong then expressed that to play Lydia in front of Joyce, he felt stressed out.

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.