Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Joey Meng's face will turn grey whenever she shouts

(Picture: Joey Meng)

(Picture from left to right: Joey Meng, Bob Lam)


Artiste Joey Meng (萬綺雯) was filming outdoor shooting in Shep Kip Mei (石硤尾) and said "I am preparing myself to shout slogan in a protest scene." She added that she will try her to stay hydrated and said "My husband has prepared three bottles of medicine in case I am dehydrated and take a rest to prevent from fainting again. He also said it is very smelly."

As Joey fainted during filming before, she tried to be less agitated and said "Since young, I cannot shout and my face will turn grey once I shout. Perhaps I have low blood which cannot circulate to the brain."

Does not wish to give pressure to Roger Kwok

When mentioned about suffered injury while carried by Roger Kwok (郭晉安) in the kissing scene, Joey said "I do not want to say as it is an old injury. I try it and have experience during filming of Ox Head Loves Horse Mouth (牛頭愛搭馬嘴). It usually will recover within a week. I do not need to film the scene of being carried for the week and wish my opponent will use less strength."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.