Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, May 19, 2014

Jinny Ng gets to act in one episode in Inbound Troubles 2

(Picture: Jinny Ng)

Since Jinny Ng (吳若希) acted in TVB programme, All Things Girl (姊姊淘), she had to enter TVB City every week. Acting series has always been her wish and with the film producer's recognition, Jinny finally gets to act in one episode in Inbound Troubles 2 (老表,你好Hea!).

Jinny said "Fortunately, the film producer recognises my effort and gives me a chance to act in one episode in Inbound Troubles 2. It is a new challenge and I hope to develop my acting career from then onwards. Now, I am one step closer to realise my dream as a star but still cannot reveal my role at this moment though. (Need to act ugly?) Nope. Anyway, I did act as a very ugly housewife in It's Showtime earlier and considered the ugliest moment in my life.".

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.