Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Kenneth Chan reminiscences the filming memories in ATV



Ex-ATV artiste, Kenneth Chan (陳啟泰) was invited to ATV (亞視) show as the guest and shared his acting experience in ATV with the host, Jaclyn Chu (朱慧珊). Kenneth even talked about behind the scene amusing incidents while filming the series, My Date with a Vampire (我和殭屍有個約會).

In the past, Kenneth joined ATV through singing contest and became the host and actor in TVB subsequently. In year 1998, he crossed over to ATV and became popular after participating in the series, My Date with a Vampire and the host for games programme, Who wants to be a Millionaire.

When recalled about the memories of filming My Date with a Vampire, Kenneth said "At that time, I film My Date with a Vampire immediately after crossing over to ATV. Even my marriage is completed during the filming process. In the series, my role is considered both good and evil and I have many different images. To me, it is considered a breakthrough though."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.