Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Jessica C dislikes her boyfriend who keeps asking her nonsense questions


The alarm is ringing! Jessica C. expressed she could not tolerate her boyfriend who kept asking her nonsense questions such as how are you doing, where are you and etc. When asked if her boyfriend was afraid of other guys wooing her, Jessica said "Maybe and of course, I do not want him to be surrounded by girls all the time."

Jessica then continued to say "Other than this, I dislike to ask him if my dressing looks nice and he will always replies that you look fantastic. In fact, he does look at me seriously but I guess he will not discover even if I apply half make-up on my face only."

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.