Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ken Hung plays with dogs in new MV

Singer Ken Hung (洪卓立)is currently filming for an MV for his song (內有愛犬), one of his company colleague's lovable dog, himself (Ken) and girlfriend Kathy's two poodle dogs will be appearing in the MV.

Ken was asked what were the difficulties working with the dogs? Ken said "Everything went smoothly, all the dogs were very obedient". Ken personally became the director for this MV and were asked how he felt?

"I found this opportunity rewarding and very satisfied because for other MV shootings there were a lot of expectations from me and if something is not satisfying to the director's standards, I will be yelled at and since I am the director for this MV, I get to direct others in my own way". (Why didn't you invite your girlfriend to participate in the MV?) "I want a fresh feeling to this MV".

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal 
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.