Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Joey Meng does not mind being the 'replacement' in Gilded Chopsticks



Famous for having 42 inches legs and a pretty face, Joey Meng (萬綺雯) worked with Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍), Louis Cheung (張繼聰), Bob Lam (林盛斌) in the series, Gilded Chopsticks (食為奴) and Inbound Troubles (老表,你好嘢!). First time acting with Ben Wong (黃智賢) in Gilded Chopsticks, Joey expressed she was overjoyed throughout the filming and said "This is my first time acting together with Ben. He looks stern but is very playful, funny and caring. He will bring me to many stalls to try lots of food but how can I eat so much? I need to control my diet due to many action scenes and need to learn while fighting as well. Fortunately, I did play gymnastics and trampoline during my secondary school days and able to get that feel quickly. There is one action scene with Louis and he almost hit my face. (Worry will be disfigured?) It is important to trust each other during filming."

Joey revealed she did not mind being the 'replacement' in Gilded Chopsticks as her role was supposed to play by Fala Chen (陳法拉) then Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣). Joey said "I do not mind as there is different effect acted by different person. It is important to have chemistry and my concern is to try my best in everything. Need not care about rumours. (Did your hubby, Chan Sap Sam give you any comments for your acting?) He is concerned about my safety for action scenes. He will let me develop myself freely. I am a person who loves freedom and cannot kidnap me."

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.