Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wong Cho Lam regrets shaving his head bald


Artiste Wong Cho Lam (王祖藍) acted as a 'funny little chef' in the TVB new series, Gilded Chopsticks (食為奴). He accepted an interview and jokingly mentioned he had regrets going for a bald head. Cho Lam said "I have to accept my fate this time. I immediately agree to the producer, Huang Weisheng when he wants me to shave my head bald for the role. I have to wear a cap everyday and realise it is troublesome to shave my head once daily. Hence, I need to consider twice if there is a next time."

As Cho Lam was considered a genius chef in the series and when asked if his girlfriend, Leanne Li ever prepared a candlelight dinner for him, he shook his head and said "I am better in cooking instant food. (Your girlfriend cooks mostly?) She does not need to become a housewife yet. (Getting married soon?) Most likely I will not propose to her this year as my work schedule is already full until next year. I wish to spend more time with her and no matter how busy I am, I will call her everyday and say 'I miss you!). Thus, it seems that I am beside her."

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.