Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, February 21, 2014

Linda Chung: No clues to the Mystery Theft incident

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Recently, Linda Chung (鍾嘉欣) was busy preparing for the TVB new series, Big Apothecary (大藥坊) and dressed sexily to attend a new year event. During the event, Linda revealed that her money disappeared mysteriously into the thin air: "I withdraw around $6,000 from the ATM machine, treat the crews to pizza and the bill was amounted to $2,000. After paying the bill, I did not check the remaining cash in my purse for few days. Until one day I pop by the supermarket to buy some fruits then realise my purse left with $150 only. The remaining cash was supposed to be approximately $3,500."

About the mystery theft incident, Linda was very puzzled and pondered repeatedly: "I do suspect someone steals the cash or perhaps I lose the money accidentally. (Lodge a police report?) Nope as I am preparing outdoor shooting so treat it as money lost to avoid a disaster. (Ever worry that it could be your colleagues?) Never come across my mind but I must be extra careful next time and treat it as a lesson learnt."

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.