Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, February 24, 2014

Jessica Hsuan has a dispute with her tenant



Jessica Hsuan's (宣萱tenant recently revealed her bad parking attitude and made a complaint against her for parking her car sideways in driveways. The tenant exposed that this is not the first time Jessica has done this, it seems like she does it purposely to block other cars moving in and out. Jessica denied that this is not the case and said "One morning when she was trying to drive her car out, she was blocked by the tenants car and had to phone the tenants wife to  move their car away. The wife said she did not have the keys to the car because her husband took it with him and Jessica had to wait for 1 hour before the tenant came back with the keys. Jessica thinks that it's a selfish act and so I gave them a taste what it feels like what they did to me".

The tenant wasn't happy with the matter and started making complaints and even yelled at her with foul language. Jessica said "While he was yelling at me, his face was really close to mine as if he was about to throw a punch and at the same time his wife was even recording me with her mobile phone. At that time I felt threatened and for my own safety I had to call the police. The police arrived and said to me since this is a private place, so it is best to solve the problem now before causing anymore problems".

However the problem did not end, that day Jessica's mum came to visit her, the tenant and his wife constantly kept yelling at her with foul language from their balcony and Jessica said "While my mum was leaving, they even used profanity towards her. My mum couldn't take it anymore she had to shout back at them, but I had to calm her down because others may find out that I'm an artiste and I want it to be kept low profile. My conscience feeling tells me that I'm not afraid of them and they think I have mental instability, but I think theirs is worst than mine".

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.