Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Flora Chan is hit by the car door & the wound requires stitching




Currently, ON.CC had taken some photos of Flora Chan (陳慧珊) who showed her bruises. Upon accepting an interview by TVB Dinner Confidential, Flora's upper left eyebrow was covered with a bandaid and explained that it was the cause of bringing her daughter for cycling. Flora then said "Knee pads and helmets are placed in the car and I plan to cycle together with my daughter. I forget that I open the car door slightly and hit by the car door when I bend down. I cover myself as it is extremely painful and my fingers is covered with blood out of a sudden. Fortunately, my daughter remains calm and I tell her to ask her father to come over."

Flora's hubby immediately sent her to the hospital and found a familiar cosmetic surgeon to stitch for her wound eventually. When asked if there would be any scars, Flora replied "Most likely it won't be as the place where the wound is has many blood vessels but even if there is, a minor scar is all right.

When pointed out that the cause of her injury was due to family violence, Flora said with an agitated tone "No such incident and I guess nobody will believe that. I do not think I need to tell everyone about my relationship and there is nothing for me to hide as well. Most importantly, my fans know I am fine and the main reason for appearing in this programme is to let everyone knows I am okay."

Right now pursuing a Master degree, Flora jokingly said the more she studied, the more addicted she was to studies. She will be submitting the papers in July and will graduate if everything went smoothly. She even revealed that she might be pursuing a Doctorate as well and will consider filming if she had the free time.

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.