Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, February 21, 2014

Ada Choi releases her anger in Weibo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ada Choi (蔡少芬) was showing her fury in the Weibo. Recently Ada flew over to Shanghai to film a programme and brought along her daughter, Zhang Chor Yee (張楚兒) as well. Initially, she was having a good mood despite being taken photographs by the reporters. However out of a sudden, Ada expressed her anger in the Weibo (微博) and seems that it was off her limit.

Ada wrote "I dislike myself being angry. It does not matter to me for others' rudeness, disrespectful and inappropriate arrangement, as the tolerance level is extremely high. However I will feel very mad if it happens to my loved ones and the madness has completely taken over my rationality. Please forgive me as I am forced to. I feel sad and guilty after the incident."

Although Ada did not explain the incident, but it appeared that she was indeed very furious and hoped that she will feel better after releasing the anger in Weibo.

Source: ON.CC
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit us if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.