Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, February 9, 2018

Simon Yam tells Natalie Tong to be "naughty" but she dares not to


Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) and Alex Fong (方力申) promote new film at TV City on 05 February and mentioning about working with movie king, Simon Yam (任達華) this time, she replies that he teaches her a lot of stuff: "He said it was suffering in the past and is much better now. He urges me to be "naughty" and add in my own thoughts when filming and do not need to follow the script all the time." Alex expresses that Natalie is TV Queen now and can do it now. She says: "Nope. We must see the opponent and I add in some actions with Vincent Wong (王浩信) earlier but no dialogue though."

Alex is aware of some artiste will change the script at the drama set and says: "Not for me and I do my part well only." He will be making funny actions with Ivana Wong (王菀之) and earns the envy of Natalie. She says: "I feel like making funny actions upon seeing them but I act as Simon's assistant and act as a couple with Philip Keung (姜皓文). We film the separation scene within a day."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.