Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Raymond Wong is a traditional person and gets married early: There is nothing to lose


Raymond Wong (黃浩然) is a father of 2 sons and accepts an interview from a radio show hosted by Terry Leung (梁泰) a few days ago. Mentioning about diagnosing behcet's disease in 2014, he admits that it is related to stress: "It is due to stress and insufficient rest and something is wrong with my immune system. Initially, I have mouth ulcer for a month and it becomes more serious gradually. I cannot even talk, have blood shot eyes and my face starts to have spots."

Raymond continues to say: "I remember I went to the hospital in the evening and they run a few tests in my internal organs and the results will be released in the next morning. It is quite suffering and I have no idea about the seriousness if my internal organs have inflammation. Fortunately, my medical condition is stabilised after finding suitable steroid."

Raymond and his wife are married in 2005 and confess that both are traditional people: "We follow traditional customs and emphasises on Chinese culture. I expects my son to respect the elderlies and both my wife and I will kneel down during Lunar New Year. I feel it is worth it and should be observed. I realise many artiste are married early after getting married and it looks like I take the first lead. Anyway, I am not popular and there is nothing to lose. I get married once I find the right person."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.