Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Natalie Tong believes in repaying her debts and treats Stephen Chan as her benefactor


Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) is invited to the radio show hosted by Louis Yuen (阮兆祥) as a special guest on 03 January. Mentioning about being nominated for TV Queen, she hopes to express her gratitude to TVB senior management, Stephen Chan (陳志雲) on the stage if becoming the winner. Natalie's tears stream down on her face at the same time.

Natalie accepts another interview after the radio show and treats Stephen as her benefactor: "My salary is very low when joining TVB in 2004 and my family needs to help me. I tell Stephen my monthly salary is $3000 when having dinner with him once. He asks if it is enough and increases my wages after that. I feel overjoyed upon receiving the payslip and the only way to thanks him is when I receive an award on the stage."

Asking if she has any confidence, Natalie believes it is hard to predict and being competitive in a competition is important. She is currently on leave and preparing her outfit for the awards ceremony.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.